Thursday, July 12, 2012

a super cute, super fab, new do!

McKay woke up one day and noticed that a good chunk of her hair had been cut / broke off? We aren't sure how it happened. Her friends teased her that maybe she did it in her sleep.
So on Monday (July 2nd) she decided to cut her hair.  She had been debating it for awhile and she finally committed.
Now, as we know, Jacob is not a big fan of short hair.  But I told the kids that however they want their hair, within reason, they could have it that way.
So she went with an A-Line and the bottom undercut.
I personally think it looks GREAT and super cute but I have always loved shorter hair.  Plus, it makes her hair look thicker.
McKay hasn't gotten used to it yet.  When I downloaded the pictures of the runway show she stated, "I miss my long hair.  Why did you let me cut it?"  Its a good thing she has fast growing hair. 
P.S.  If you ever need a conversation starter (or a good laugh) ask Jacob what he thinks about bangs.

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

She always looks lovely!!