Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Catching up with old friends

While we were in Utah, my dear friend from Idaho came down to visit us with her family!  We decided to go to the zoo so the kids could walk around and (according to her husband) we could "skip, hold hands, and cry."  (Really we walked and talked.)The last time I saw her she was pregnant, but didn't know it was twins just yet.   Wow, this seems like a lot of people for just two families.
We got to meet Torri and Austin.
My kids got their "baby fix" for the day.  Although between the twins and my brother's baby, it has stirred McKay up again about having another baby.  (Not in the future!)
Katanya and Tyler used to play together all the time.....
....along with Cruz and Audrey.  Come to find out, Cruz had already kissed Audrey once a couple of years ago.
Even the dads got a turn to carry the sleeping babies.
In the 9 years I lived in Idaho, I never had a picture taken with Lindsey.  Not even with all the shopping, secret shopping, hotel nights, midnight movie premieres or any other fun we had.  So hopefully this is the first picture of still many activities we see each other for.
P.S.  My favorite is still the giraffes.

No comments: