Thursday, March 01, 2007

Detail oriented, imaginative, (but)


a slightly embarrassed mother.

McKay brings homes a folder each week that has all of her work that she has completed at school. I was going through it yesterday when I stumbled upon this. I had a good laugh though and then I showed Jake later that night. We noticed that she has a great eye for detail. IE:
  • She put the shop in the window as you can see it thru our living room windows.

  • The floor vent in the corner doesn't have a cover yet and yes it is a hole.

  • The bamboo wood under the TV.

  • The doll that Great Grandma Mary gave Katanya is pink with blonde hair.

  • The doll that Grandma Alice is on the floor also.

  • The toys that Amalia gave Katanya are there. As they are a favorite for all kids.

  • And MOST IMPORTANTLY (YES!!!) she did put a blanket over Katanya as she is eating. She says there are flowers on the blanket but she had to hurry and they are just dots.
To defend myself, I really don't play Kirsten's game (anymore). When she first got it for Christmas, I did check it out and I did have to beat it. As I am sure anyone (maybe) would. Although I haven't played it in weeks. :)

I wonder what the teacher thought thought?
P.S. McKay just said she wasn't thru with it when they had to put them away.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

It's always good to have kids so they can tattle on us.

Betsy said...

I'm amazed at the detail! She is a smart girl.

Also I like the new background. I can tell you're having fun with the html