Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Let's Go Fly A Kite....

Today was SO gorgeous! I decided to take the kids out to play in the backyard while I cleaned the surburban and washed the car seats for the upcoming road trip. (Don't ask me why, it will only get dirty again for all of you who have done road trips.) I started with the rear "trunk". I opened up the hatch and I saw the $1.50 kite I had bought over a month ago for the kids. I quickly decided to throw out the cleaning and to go have fun with the kids. I haven't flown a kite in over 10 years.

Kirsten kept chasing the tail, and then she would trade off with McKay. They flew the kite for over two hours. It's very nice because there are no phone or electric lines close. In the next pic.....they had it all the way out. The wind was just perfect. After awhile I went back and was cleaning the truck. If you notice in the corner, Cruz was having fun dipping Jake's wrench's in a bucket of oil he had left out. I didn't notice until it was too late, for Cruz and Jake's tools. (Maybe he won't leave it out next time.) It was then cut short for him and it was bath time.

No comments: