Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Horsee (as Cruz would say)

At our house....if you ever are lying on your stomach....be prepared for at least one kids to run over and literally JUMP on your back.

McKay finally took up photography again (she only got her camera in 2005) although it's never too late, and she does take good pictures.
Jake and I on a Sunday evening. (I'm trying to set up my avatar. I guess we will see if it works.)

P.S. I was looking at hotels in Moab. Right now there is a Holiday Inn availabe for $99 during the Moab run next year. This is two queens and non-smoking. Best Western is unavailable, or so they say.

1 comment:

Earl and Vickie said...

I have the same problem here. I tend to do a lot of things on the floor and the grandkids will come up and jump on my back like that and say, "Grandpa be a horsey!!" It's usually not for very long, my knees can't take too much crawly around with a load on my back. It's fun, this old horse just can't do it much anymore.