Monday, April 30, 2007

Do you trust your stylist?


Many times I have heard funny comments because my hair stylist lives in Utah and I live in Idaho. I haven't found anyone I like, or trust up here. Hence I was desperate for a hair cut and some kind of change that I planned a trip to Utah. I showed her the haircut (4 inches came off) and then told her that I wanted some sort of change and for it to be different. Something I haven't done. Although I did say I didn't want scary different, but cute different. I don't know why but my hair is one thing that I can handle change on with no problem.
So it is now it has a lot of blonde highlights with many of them being platinum. A few golden, a few a lighter shade of red and my natural brown underneath. It sounds scary but it's cute. The picture doesn't do it justice.


I LOVE IT!!!!


And for once Jake does too! Evcn the cut. That's the miracle.

6 comments:

hanner said...

It's great! I love the new look!

bonny with a Y said...

cute - it's always nice to have a new look.

Hester said...

so fabulous! can't wait to see you guys!

Alice said...

It looks so good. Might even convince me to cut my hair.

Betsy said...

I LOVE your hair!

Betsy said...

And I know how it goes with a hair stylist that you trust. I drive over on hour to get to mine! I don't trust anyone else.