Sunday, April 08, 2007

Road Trip Saga Part Deux

After Easter baskets and saying goodbye to Leslie and her family we are off again. The kids got a chick in there basket that when both circles are touched they chirp. You can imagine what my car sounded like today.... ......we are off from Kansas back to......
......Missouri. As we traveled across the state into......
......Illinois where Jake almost missed the sign again. Thank goodness there were only four of them as you stayed on the correct interstate. He got the third I believe. From here we went across to......
......Indiana. We are staying the night with Traci and her family. It's nice to finally meet them and their family. It's wierd because thru blogging I feel like I have met them before and I know them. I'm grateful for technology, that's for sure. Tomorrow we are off again bright and early. Although we won't reach the destination with a day's driving. Where are we going?

P.S. We still have yet to buy anything but gas!

2 comments:

N8ster said...

We had some of those chicks a few years ago. One of them was in the closet. It short circuited, and just started chirping incessantly. At first I thought there was a baby bird in the wall of the house.

Little chirpy chick met Mr. hammer.

bonny with a Y said...

what a fun adventure!