Sunday, April 22, 2007

I do like green eggs and ham!

I do like them, Sam-I-Am.
Happy Birthday McKay! She turned EIGHT today and it was a fun day. We started it off with her so long waited for "green eggs and ham". While we were at it we tried making the waffles blue, but it wasn't quite so obvious. Of course, the long awaited for presents. She got some four square balls, a self propelled flashlight, a new trampoline and a Littlest Pet Shop Talent Fair (not shown). After church they set up the trampoline (in the rain) and since it was her birthday, they got to jump in the rain.

Finally the cake. I had bought trick candles this year but they didn't work. Jake says I should take them back to Walmart since I was not completely satisfied. Not worth it to me.

McKay is a sweetheart! She helps me a lot and she is very smart! I have always thought of you as my little angel. You still are! We are glad she is a part of our family and we love you!

On another note, she will be baptized May 5th. We would love anyone who can come to come. Our house is welcome to anyone!

5 comments:

Hester said...

yay! happy birthday mckay! i can NOT beleive that you are already 8!

Keli said...

Happy Birthday!

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday McKay!!!! You are such a cute girl! I hope it was a good day.

Eliza said...

My favorite is the "(not shown)." Been reading catalogs lately? ;)

Happy B-day McKay!

amy k said...

It took me a minute to figure the catalog joke. I need a vacation!