Friday, April 27, 2007

A good tan

A nice FARMER'S tan that is. We have been planting and planting and planting many of trees. The last few days we have actually had the sun out. I'm not complaining but now I have one of those tans that I used to make fun of Jake with.
This picture from several years ago was my favorite. Hannah was scrolling thru them and she turned to Jake and asked, "Why did you wear a shirt in the pool?"

Sadly I have the neckline and the glove line. I am going to have to fix it before too long.

3 comments:

Hester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy said...

I like the line over his eyebrows~!

traci said...

Amy-
unrelated to the post but I'm finding myself in need of a good picture of either small hands or small feet. Do you happen to have any pictures of Katayna's hands or feet without hospital bands?

Even better would be for a picture of her small hand in yours or Jake's.

If you do and don't mind sharing, would you please email them to me?

Thanks:)