Wednesday, September 09, 2009

8 on the 8th

It was 8 years on September 8th for us. I was going to use one of our wedding pictures, but I didn't for a couple reasons. When you have a 6:20 a.m. wedding, you don't get a lot of sleep and for some silly reason you can tell we are very tired in our pictures.
Yesterday as I worked along side, still moving trees, I thought about our wedding day a lot. Another reason it's so special is McKay was sealed to us. I remember her running around our house at four in the morning that she was going to go to the temple. She was only 2 1/2 but she knew the temple was a special place. We had been there often. I am very glad I found a special man that wanted both of us in his life. Love you!

4 comments:

Hester said...

I remember too, it was ridiculously the crack of dawn, and freezing!

Betsy said...

We're glad that Jacob found you too. We are glad that you and McKay are part of our family. You are one of the sisters forever.

Congratulations. Hope you had a nice day.

Alice said...

hope you had a great day. You are the best thing that ever happened to Jake.

grannybabs said...

I remember it too - I went up to SLC with Harry and Dawn - and we certainly commented on the early hour!!

But it looks like it's been worth it!!

Congrats! You are definitely the best thing that ever happened to Jake!