Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bending over backwards


McKay had her skit today as well as voting. They didn't tell the "elects" the results before school let out as they hadn't finished tallying. Later, I got a telephone call while she was at activity days and....she made it. I also called her best friend's mom and she was elected president. These two are inseparable. (They have their whole future planned out......or so they think.)


P.S. She doesn't know yet. I missed the first phone call and luckily the called my cell phone. I only told her I missed the phone call to the house and she is upset I didn't "run" for the phone. She doesn't get computer priveledges until her homework is done so we will see how long it takes her.

3 comments:

grannybabs said...

Congrats to the successful politician!!

Alice said...

She will make a good vice president. Congratulations.

Merilyn said...

Congratulations on your win McKay! You'll do AWESOME :)