Monday, September 07, 2009

It's meant to be....running for V.P.

Last Wednesday, McKay announced her campaign to run for Vice President. There was four people running. Her best friend, Alexia is running for president. McKay, her campaign manager, and her PR (public relations - also known as dad) came up with these great posters. The PR printed them out to be poster paper size. Everybody was impressed.
Primary Elections were held last Friday where only the 6th graders vote. It took it down to two people for each office. McKay's name was announced first with second place coming in as a three way tie. (I still can't believe that happened.) They voted again without McKay and now General Elections are this week where the whole school will vote on Friday. Go McKay! (Her best friend also made it through.)

3 comments:

grannybabs said...

Good luck to McKay - I always ran for stuff at school. We weren't so techno, but my dad always helped me make my posters - and I often won, so I guess he was pretty good at it!

Hester said...

I like the 2nd poster the most. Show's McKay's spunk.

N8ster said...

At my high school, we never had a three-way tie, but the voting always seemed a little fishy . . .