Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Number 5

Our boy turns 5 today. He has waited so long for his birthday as it is the last one in the year. He told me one thing that sounded so sweet this morning. It was "It's my birthday mom, and no one can work on my birthday." Working the past 3 weeks moving trees has really worn me out. It's all I needed to hear. He wants to pick his own cake out with toys on top so we are off to town and a day of fun! We'll keep you posted.

P.S. Cruz is a lady's man. He held Hazel's hand everywhere in Texas. He also holds the girls' hands in primary. On our way to Texas, he informed me he had already kissed his friend. We had to have a "little" talk about that right then and there. I'm afraid what is going to happen when he gets older.

2 comments:

Alice said...

We love you and hope that you have a great day.

Hester said...

nothing wrong with being nice to girls, nothing at all.