Saturday, June 01, 2013

May's Madness

This month is gone as I'm writing this post on June 1st. I can't believe it. 41 days until my "real" due date. That's really not a long time but in my mind it still seems too long.  I'm really hoping that this sweet angel girl comes a little earlier than that.  They have estimated that she will be my biggest baby yet.  I'll be fine with a delivery in anything after 20 days.  I'm actually shooting for July 2nd if anyone has any control of that.  :-) I posted my bittersweet news on Mother's Day.  But here is the rest of the news..... (updates)
The third week of May Jacob went up to upstate NY to work a little and then I met him for a long weekend so we could look at the area and neighborhoods and get a feel for it.  I'm not sure what to think yet.  Sunday we finally took a day off (since it was Stake Conference for all of the wards there) we went up to Niagara Falls.  We didn't do any of the "touristy" things as we figure we will wait for our children to be here for that. 
It really pretty.  But just from looking and from what everyone has said, the Canada side is WAY better.  I have my passport but it looks like we are going to have to get the kids and Jacob's paperwork going so we can take advantage of it.
Forever.....even if its following him off a cliff......
I came home and had less than a week to finally get a Texas drivers license before my Idaho one expired.  I don't like my new one.  Who would at 7 1/2 months pregnant.  At least they didn't make me put my pregnancy weight down.  Maybe they just didn't notice.  Oh well, at some point I'll have to get a New York license.  (Maybe.)
McKay had her first Stake Youth Dance.  She had counted down the day for months!  She was so upset she missed the Stake Youth Conference by less than ten days.  Now she's trying to convince dad into staying ten extra days so she can make it to the next one in August!

No comments: