Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's finally here!

2009 Dodge Journey
  • 7 weeks waiting.
  • Double the gas mileage I got from my gas guzzling suburban.
  • Brand new but yet cheaper payment.
  • A red / orange paint job : )
  • Smoother and quieter.
  • Ordered exactly the way we wanted it.
  • Built in booster seats.
  • Lifetime power train warranty
  • All the other quirks of a new car.

Now the typical rule will apply. No food or drinks (water is an exception) in the car. Any bets on how long it will last?

4 comments:

Felipe and Erika said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see it when you guys come down!

Laura said...

Yay! Double gas mileage and built in boosters sound SO KILLER! Enjoy your new ride! I am so jealous!

Keli said...

I was just looking at that in my Motor Trend magazine. I'm anxious to hear how you like it. They seem like a nice crossover with plenty of room.

Good job!

Kaahl said...

congrats on the new car