Sunday, May 04, 2008

Blessing Day

Aaron blessed their baby boy, Thomas David, today. It's always fun to see family and catch up on times. Now for this storty. It happened last Tuesday.

McKay: Mom, when are you going to have another baby?
(I was caught off guard)
Me: Why?
McKay: Cause, I'm bored.

So I let her get all the baby she could get today.

Then we stopped by my other friend's, who happened to bless their baby, who by chance happens to be in the same ward. (Talk about luck). And she held their little girl. Hopefully that will help her get a little unfocused on me having a baby.

5 comments:

Min said...

I remember asking my mom the same thing. Then when that got me no where, I told their friends they needed to have me babysit their babies. That included the ones they still needed to have for me to watch. :)

It worked... I was the first one they called to babysit. Now those babies are in high school. I'm getting so old!

Earl and Vickie said...

Having her hold babies is probably NOT the way to get THAT off her mind.......

Keli said...

So is this an announcement or something?

Cause that'd be cool.

amy k said...

Ha ha. Funny Keli.

Laura said...

Yeah do you have something to tell us?