Monday, May 19, 2008

Update or non-update???

I keep waiting for my life to get a little slower paced, or maybe just simple once in awhile. Somehow I don't think it will be that way anytime soon. Katanya was scheduled to have her tonsils out today....BUT.... since she decided to come down with croup Saturday morning, things were postponed. The normal doctor's visit happened early morning, the normal steriod was given and within hours, she was a different kid then at 7 a.m. She still amazes me at how fast and how severe it can affect her. My pediatrician was worried since when they put you under anesthesia, they also put you on a type of ventilator, and when they pull the ventilator out it normally irritates and causes a little "stryder" (croup). With her trachea already having these symptons and being irritated he didn't want to risk it and the chance that she would end up down in Salt Lake. So we are giving her 10 days and trying to schedule it again.

No comments: