Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One, two, three, FOUR

Cruz has waited so long for this day. For the past year (not kidding) anytime he saw something in the store that he wanted or just looked cool, he would turn to me and say, "Mom, get that for my birthday?" I would usually nod my head and say we'll talk about it when your birthday is closer. Such a sweet, happy, little guy. He has had a tough time the past three weeks after Kirsten's birthday. Finally the day came! Today he is four. To me, it feels like he should be older.
For the last couple of weeks he had longed for an "i-pod" (mp3 player) like his sisters. In his words, "an ipod with bigger earphones that I can listen to." When I set out the presents this morning, he went right over to the one from us and said, yep, it's an ipod. (Too smart for his own good.)
Happy Birthday Cruz!

2 comments:

Hester said...

I seriously can't believe he is four! time has been flying lately!

Alice said...

Time does pass quickly. We will retire in a little more than 5 years. He will just be turning 9. That seems like a long time but it will pass.