Saturday, December 19, 2009

2009 ornament

This year for our "yearly traditional" ornament we decided to go with our visit to Betsy's house in Texas. Near the end of June we traveled out there for a month and stayed with her and her family. It was a fun and memorable experience. We always love spending time with family. (I'm also wishing that we were in Texas right about now out of the cold and snow.)

I still have yet to do a family picture, but I have everything ready. Now that Jake is out of school for the year (2 weeks) I just need snow and one good weathered day. I won't go a year without one so here's crossing my fingers.

P.S. I never cleared the confusion from last year. I only pictured the ornament with the family picture and no description. Since it was a secret until the year was up, I couldn't say anything. It was a glass diamond with a book on it to celebrate Jacob going back to college.

No comments: