Saturday, December 05, 2009

under lock and key

Kirsten and McKay share a huge bedroom. In that bedroom they share a TV that they got for Christmas last year. Last Tuesday night, McKay came up asking if I had seen the remote. Nope. Later in the evening Kirsten was watching a Christmas show when I asked her to go shower. McKay came up 5 minutes later and asked again where the remote was. She then accused Kirsten of locking it in her safe.

I went downstairs and checked and sure enough she had tucked it in a safe place. What a smart girl. She was in the middle of her show, paused it, and didn't want anyone else to start it without her. (We love our DVR.) I chuckled, snapped a pic, and left it locked up.

I love Kirsten's thinking sometimes. Besides, sisters do this all the time right?

No comments: