Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak when we started on Sunday evening with Cruz's present. I knew what I wanted but I have a hard time putting it to paper but luckily I have a talented and "visionary" husband. Together we have stayed up late the past three nights and worked on this (as well as I have shut myself in my room and worked on it yesterday.) If you look at the time stamp, that is correct and not fixed. One more night and it will be done. Hopefully I can just make it that far.

I'm so excited to see Cruz's face when he opens it. Although, I don't know which kid will like it more. As I sat in my room tonight drawing, McKay ran to Cruz's toys and started playing with it. I guess I know what to get her for her birthday.

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

So, I will be interested in seeing the finished product!!