Thursday, December 31, 2009

the last of 2009

I have to post the last of 2009's Christmas before we welcome 2010. McKay has wanted (and waited patiently) for a DS for a little over a year now. I wouldn't ever buy one but she finally got one for Christmas. That wasn't all. McKay has a fascination for otters. She absolutely LOVES them. On her list was a build-a-bear otter so that is what we got her. So while she is trying to beat Kirby, she is loving Molly.

P.S. I've got a New Year's Resolution list going in my head. I've also got a bet going with Jacob on one thing (if I accept). We'll see come midnight!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I love it!!!
Christopher has asked Santa for a DS 3 years in a row. It was a rough year and he was so good that I caved.

Merilyn said...

Love the picture McKay :) Miss you!