Saturday, December 26, 2009

final product

We have had a GREAT and Merry Christmas this year at home. The kids played from a little past 8 this morning to almost midnight tonight. I'll bring a few highlights over the next couple days.
Jacob and I finished Cruz's "Idaho Falls City Map" late last night. We sprayed the acrylic coating on a little before midnight. I got up at 6 am and quickly wrapped it and put it under the tree. It was from Jacob and I but he had been waiting so patiently to see his presents under the tree. This was a week long project and I don't think that you could pay me to do another one, (at least anytime soon.) We drove around the town earlier in the week and took pictures of the buildings I wanted on the map. I wanted it as personal as we could get. Cruz loved it with all the "match box" cars that he got with it to go with the city. We even added our "pit" and equipment to the fun as well.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

We tried your soup. It was really good!

grannybabs said...

Love the personalized map!! Very clever. But I know what you mean about making something and then vowing to never do it again!!

You did a great job!

Loni said...

Wow Amy! This turned out awesome!!You both did an excellent job!