Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hard Headed

Take a look at the first picture. Do you see the missing purple hair? The big bald spot where normally her part is? Can you take a guess what happened? No it wasn't scissors nor had anything to do with scissors. It wasn't Katanya either (lately hair pulling has been her forte). It was self inflicted if you are wondering.... Now take a look at the toy. By the time I got the picture, that was only half of the hair. It was late last night and the kids were playing trucks while I worked on entering all of last year's invoices into the new QuickBooks so we can finish our taxes. Let me clarify, the kids were in the living room and I was at the Bar. We were in the same room. So, Kirsten some how got her hair stuck in the wheels. Now instead of saying "Mom, can you help me?" She just yanked and pulled til it came free. Not an "ouch" or any mutter of discomfort. Then she came over and said "Look mom, it's my hair." You can imagine the rest from there.
So after inspecting the damages and calming Kirsten down (She freaked from my reaction....it was a lot of hair!!!!) It's not so bad after all. It's a good thing that she has the Kerksiek gene for hair and she has a lot of it!!!!
So, we changed her part and all is good. What isn't showing isn't knowing.

3 comments:

Min said...

ouch!

Laura said...

OUCH!!! That makes me hurt so much!!!

Hester said...

way to be tough Kirsten!