Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One year older and wiser too?

Jake turned the BIG "32" on Sunday. How many blows did it take him to blow out 32 candles? TWO!

Now, we all know that Jake is probably the hardest person I know to buy for. So this year it took me a little longer to think of a gift. So obviously the day before I finally remembered some hinting he had done several months before about a color printer he wanted. Even then I wouldn't know the correct model he wanted. So it was a gift he gets too order himself. At least that way he won't have to take it back. Kirsten on the otherhand went thru three stores to find the perfect gift. And she found a pretty good one too...... I guess she knows her dad good enough.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy 32nd!! Hope you have an awesome year to come!!

Kaahl said...

happy birthday. Hmmm, order yourselvf, pickout yourself, pay yourself--this sounds exactly like groceries...