Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random surfing

I feel good tonight. It's amazing how good you feel when you know you're hair looks good. I've showered and for the first time since the surgery, I styled my hair. Yeah, it's 9 p.m. but you have to start somewhere. So here I am, in my monkey pajamas, and my "new" do, I'm catching up on the tagging that happened.


This one had to do with pics so I'll start with Laura's tag. It's suppose to be the fourth picture on file. Since everything is labeled by years, dates, months, and events. I went to the first folder and fourth picture down. This is one of my favorites. It was a month into when Jake and I were dating. We had gone to conference that Sunday. Six days later, we got engaged. This was also the day McKay broke her arm when she with with Mike. It's funny how a picture can stir up random memories.

After a couple hours of trying to blog the second photo tag from Lindsey, I give up. Blogger just doesn't want to work. On this one it was the sixth photo in the sixth folder. I, again, had to go deeper. It was the sixth year folder, sixth month folder, sixth event folder and finally the sixth picture. It was one of Katanya in the NICU. But, it's atlas bedtime and I'm sore and ready to snooze. Better luck next time.

And now since I'm crippled and can't "run". I'll be forever it and won't catch (tag) anybody.

No comments: