Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I can go two different ways on this post. One being, how today was so gloomy and windy with the forecast of rain, could ruin everything. It even sprinkled right when I walked out to take pictures. But 45 minutes before we were suppose to go, my prayers were answered..... or two.....

Today we ditched our Halloween tradition and joined in the good old fun of Trick-or-Treating. We started off with Boo at the Zoo, which was fun and surprisingly not packed. Then while I fixed dinner, Jake took the kids to some houses around our neck of the woods. (I am still not allowed to lift Katanya, so Jake got the responsibility of being the chauffeur.) The kids think they got tons of candy, (reality...just enough) but loved everything. Since I made Cruz be the 18th century beau (he didn't really care), after we were done tonight, I promised him that next year he can be whatever he wants. He's already talking about dinosaurs....

P.S. Did I mention how my brother and his wife came up for the weekend. This is a record for him....2 visits within 6 weeks. He picked the right girl.

6 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

your costumes look great!

good job.

Felipe and Erika said...

Wow Amy! Amazing job on the costumes, buttons, lined vests and dresses, gathers, I am SUPER impressed, lots of sweat and tears I am sure! What a cute pic too!

Min said...

Love the costumes Amy! Great job. The kids are super cute too.

Marissa said...

AMY!!! You did a FANTASTIC job on the costumes. Your kids are so super cute.

Keli said...

You're very motivated in the costume department. All I did was a sinkin' poodle skirt, and that was plenty!

Hester said...

very nice. I haven't looked at your blog for ages because i can only look at it at school. Your website makes my home internet crash, not good. anyways i digress, i love that they all agreed to a group costume!