Saturday, June 24, 2006

Karl's Visit


Karl came to help this past week and we are so greatful for his help. Cruz and Kirsten really like him. Here area a few pics of Cruz learning the ropes of Karl's analyst job:











Karl also had some serious issues that needed resolving. I guess when I was in high school I picked on Karl a little too much. Now that he has 30lbs of muscle on me he decided to show me who was boss. I felt like a rag doll. Amy was watching and took a few pics. Later she asked why I didn't fight back harder. I told her if I had I just would have got hurt vbecause the hardert I fought the harder Karl would retaliate. I guess it is true .."WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND". I am sure that I have a few more beatings in store before Karl will forgive me. Rightfully so!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Pancho Villa LIVES!!!!

... just kidding Karl. ;)

Betsy said...

Payback is heck.

Donna said...

payback is good. good going karl