Wednesday, November 21, 2012

# 20 Memories / Scrapbooks / Pictures / Quilts


I'm so thankful for my memories.  The are days that have been  hard and I'm so glad that l have pictures to go back and look at.  My kids have grown up tremendously these past two years.  I'm thankful for cameras that allow us to "capture the moment."  I'm thankful for Scrapbooks whether virtual or online that allow to go back in life and enjoy. Enjoy the happy, the funny, and even the sad.  I'm also grateful for the technology that we have to go on now.  My next goal is to do a quilt out of my dad's jeans and shirts.  Its been rough every time I have opened them.  I'm just lucky, and thankful I have the chance to make a blanket  on things that he wore everyday and to have him be close to me.  I'm thankful for the chance to get to make them.

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

The quilt sounds like a great idea - I have great ideas all the time - just never get them to the fruition stage - good luck!!